M&M is always interested in discussing open positions with experienced and capable professionals. We currently have the following positions open:
Compliance Consultant/Auditor – Compliance Services
M & M Consulting is seeking a Compliance Consultant/Auditor committed to high standards of customer service and integrity to perform regulatory compliance audits and provide consulting services throughout New England. Previous experience in the financial services industry is required.
As a Compliance Consultant, some overnight travel within New England is expected as you will travel to meet with our valued clients and provide them with quality regulatory compliance audits to identify areas of noncompliance with applicable laws and assess risk levels.
- Conducts a variety of loan and deposit-related regulatory compliance audits to determine compliance with Federal & State rules and regulations; including Truth in Lending, RESPA, HMDA, Flood Insurance, Truth in Savings, Electronic Funds Transfers, as well as consideration of state-specific lawas and BSA/AML testing. (A-Z Consumer Regulations)
- Performing compliance risk assessments, fair lending analysis, and Community Reinvestment Act Evaluations.
- Communicates to the client any findings or recommendations identified as they arise.
- Prepares and issues timely and accurate written audit reports on the results of reviews performed, including any findings and recommendations.
- Notifies management of any client concerns and/or complaints; participates in client meetings and executes presentations.
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships.
- Designs and executes education and training programs for the Compliance Division and clients.
- Stays apprised of rules and regulations.
- Periodically travel overnight within New England to perform onsite audits.
(Note: These examples are intended to illustrate various types of work performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.)
- Possess strong knowledge of consumer regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or equivalent with a minimum of five years’ experience in executive level management. Experience may be substituted for non-degree holders.
- Preferably five years of consumer regulatory compliance experience from either working in a credit union or bank and/or as a federal or state regulator or consultant/auditor.
- CFE, CRCM, or CAMs certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft PC products with emphasis on Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects, and to multi-task and operate under deadlines.
- Proficiency in solving problems of substantial variety and complexity, as well as the ability to undertake tasks broad in nature and work independently.
- Strong sense of integrity, including irreproachable business ethics and the ability to maintain and protect highly confidential information.
- Great customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills along with the ability to work effectively with all levels of employees throughout the organization and clients.
- Ability to work remotely and onsite at various client locations within New England, including overnight travel.
At M & M Consulting, the majority of our new business comes from referrals. We pride ourselves on the great customer service that our seasoned auditors provide. The quality work of our Compliance Consultants does not go unnoticed and we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package.
For further details on position, please contact email@example.com for consideration.