M&M is always interested in discussing open positions with experienced and capable professionals. We currently have the following positions open:
Compliance Consultant – Compliance Services
M & M Consulting is seeking a Compliance Consultant committed to high standards of customer service and integrity to service financial institutions throughout New England. Previous experience in the financial services industry is required.
As a Compliance Consultant, some overnight travel within New England is expected as you will travel to meet with our valued clients and provide them with quality regulatory compliance audits to identify areas of noncompliance with applicable laws and assess risk levels.
- Conducting a variety of regulatory compliance audits to determine compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations, including Regulation Z, RESPA, HMDA, Flood Insurance, Regulation DD, Regulation E, as well as consideration of state specific laws and BSA/AML testing.
- Performing compliance risk assessments, fair lending analysis, and Community Reinvestment Act Evaluations.
- Communicating to the client any findings or recommendations identified as they arise.
- Preparing and issuing timely and accurate written audit reports on the results of reviews performed, including any findings and recommendations.
- Notifying management of any client concerns and/or complaints; participating in client meetings and executing presentations.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Designing and executing education and training programs for the Compliance Division and clients.
- Keeping apprised on rules and regulations.
(Note: These examples are intended to illustrate various types of work performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.)
For further details on position, please contact email@example.com for consideration.