M&M Consulting LLC and SBA Maine Training
Beginning in January, M&M Consulting LLC and SBA Maine have teamed up to offer training at no cost to you on the last Thursday of each month for the next six months. We will continue to hold these sessions through June 30th and may modify the topics based upon your interest and requests, but currently have the topics below scheduled
Trainings will be held on the dates below and you can register for one session, all six sessions or anything in between based upon your interests and needs. Each training session will begin at 10 a.m. EST and will end at 11:30. Depending on group size and as time allows, we will end each session with a Q&A. If time runs out and we are unable to answer your questions during our webinar, we will respond to questions from the chat in the following days via the email address provided during registration.
Below, you will find the training schedule and brief description of each training.
- Jan 27, 2022 – General SBA Programs & Services Overview – A discussion about the various loan guaranty programs (7a, 504, & alternative lenders); Resource Partners; Disaster & Contracting as points of referral for your small business clients
- February 24, 2022 – 7a loan guaranty programs – What are they, when to use them, how to use them, and what they can do to mitigate risk for your lending institution.
- March 31, 2022 – 504 loan program – What qualifies for the SBA’s 504 program & the most efficient way to get it done.
- April 28, 2022 – Don’t say no – say “no but…” – What to do when a borrower doesn’t qualify even with an SBA guaranty – who can you refer your small business clients to for assistance & alternative funding sources while retaining the safe deposit and business banking relationship
- May 26, 2022 – Protecting your SBA Guaranty – Loan Servicing when you have an SBA 7a guaranty to ensure your guaranty stands & the most common actions that can cause a repair or denial of your guaranty
- June 30, 2022 – Specialty loan guaranty programs – CAPLines & Exporting programs and so much more…