M&M Consulting LLC and SBA Maine Training
M&M Consulting LLC and SBA Maine have teamed up again in 2023 to offer training to you at no cost. These trainings will begin on January 26, 2023 and will end on June 29, 2023. Topics for each training can be found below, however, can be modified based on your interest and requests.
Trainings will be held on the dates stated below and you can register for one session, all six sessions, or anything in between based upon your interests and needs. Each training session will begin at 10 a.m. EST and will end at 11:30. All invites to training will be sent out the Monday before each session you have selected. Depending on group size and as time allows, we will end each session with a Q&A. If time runs out and we are unable to answer your questions during the webinar, we will respond to questions from the chat in the following days via the email address provided during registration.
2023 Webinar Topics
- January 26, 2023: SBA’s New & Improved 50 10 6 – An overview of the SBA 7a origination rules & a preview of some coming changes – VIEW RECORDING
- February 23, 2023: SBA Servicing of your 7a loan portfolio – What you can & cannot do – VIEW RECORDING
- March 30, 2023: General SBA programs & services overview – SBA 7a, 504, & alternative lending as well as Resource Partners to help your small business clients
- April 27, 2023: SBA Forms – Who fills out what & how?
- May 25, 2023: SBA Specialty Lending – Export Programs & beyond
- June 29, 2023: SBA Liquidation – What happens when a loan goes south?
Please select each session(s) you would like to attend. After completing your registration, we will follow up via email(s) with the meeting invite. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.