CRA NPR Webinar
Register today for our upcoming webinar with GeoDataVision covering the recent CRA NPR issued by bank regulators on May 5th. This webinar will take place on June 29th, and will be held from 2:00 PM EST- 4:00 PM EST.
The 2022 CRA NPR contains entirely new concepts, terms, and phrases. The webinar will cover important concepts and terminology and issues and questions every banker should be concerned about and comment on before the August 5, comment period deadline.
- Why does the NPR represent a real potential problem for banks?
- We’re a “small bank” and there are no significant changes for small banks, right? Wrong!!
- What is a “Retail Lending Assessment Area”?
- How will lending volume adequacy be measured according to the NPR?
- Is it true that “large” banks will have their lending performance outside their Assessment Areas evaluated too?
- How is a “major product line” defined?
- What’s the difference between a “conclusion” and a “rating”?
- How will “community development” be defined and measured?
- What will be the new definition of small business and small farm?
- What will be the impact on Intermediate-small banks?
- What are the proposed “Market” and “Community” Benchmarks?
- What are the “multipliers” used to develop a “calibrated” “conclusion” for the Retail Lending Test?
- How are “scores” derived from conclusions?
- How is an institutional performance rating determined?